As a national, nonprofit organization, it is Provident's goal to serve our charitable missions by undertaking a broad range of services, activities, and programs designed to provide:
- Secure, comfortable, and affordable housing while promoting the physical, emotional, and mental health and social well-being of the individuals, families, and communities we serve
- Safe, compassionate, and comfortable senior living facilities and services
- Support for education at all levels
- Quality acute and primary health care
- Assistance in lessening the burdens state and local governments face in providing facilities and services to their citizens
Provident believes its mission-based approach to the delivery of services serves to enhance the quality of all the services within our facilities and the communities we serve. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of professional management while implementing creative financing structures to lower the cost of and assure access to capital in pursuing our mission-based activities. Our guiding principle is simply to make a lasting difference in the communities we serve.